Employment and Training
Join Our Team
You’re smart, driven, and pretty damn cool. Our small team is growing fast, and we’d love your help in making Guardian Home Inspection truly outstanding. Come join us!
Guardian Home Inspection is one of the largest and most experienced home inspection companies in southwestern Pennsylvania. As a well-established company, we hold a reputation for quality reports and outstanding customer service. Our goal is to make the home inspection experience educational and easy for our customers. This is possible because our talented team accomplishes the home inspection process with quality, integrity and exceptional customer service. Our inspectors use the latest innovation and technology to create customized home inspection reports and deliver them quickly.
Opportunities at Guardian
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a great communicator who possesses dedication, professionalism and true people skills. Experience and qualifications will determine starting base pay.
Job skill requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and follows directions well
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Strong knowledge of residential home systems and components
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawl space, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time
An excellent candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Understand the importance of quality work and professional client service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to participate in local marketing events or programs
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
- Ability to pass all employment screening and technical knowledge exams
- Required to authorize background and driving checks
- Available to work limited evenings and weekends when necessary